Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not much has been going on this week, hence the lack of writing. I did realize that I have a very clumsy two year old. She had water day at school, but never even got wet. She tripped on the playground as the teachers were setting up the sprinklers and bit into her upper lip. I got the phone call around 9:30a Tuesday and went to her rescue. She was so pitiful and SWOLLEN. She looked like she had a better lip job than Angelina. It did get me a day off with her all to myself, so it wasn't all that terrible.

I convinced my husband to let me rename the cat. The whole Star Trek reference was not working for me, so his new name is Milo. I think it fits him much better.

I officially hit my pre-baby weight!! Yes, it took two and a half years, but I did it. I had come within a couple of pounds of it a few times, but never at it or under. I would like to lose another 5-10, but we'll see. I won't be devastated if I doesn't happen. According to all of my friends it's now time to put it all back on again. Not just yet, but hopefully soon. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment