Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Wow, I can't believe I have let this blog sit for almost a year. I logged on earlier and read through the few posts I have and really enjoyed remembering them. I guess thats why people blog after all (lol). I remember feeling like I didn't have anything worth writing about, but SO MUCH has happened this past year. Let us recap:



April- We closed on our house, thankfully it went off without a hitch.



May- We moved into our house after working on it nonstop for about two weeks.



June-July Turned 28. Worst Summer of my life, without a doubt. Went to my yearly check-up only to discover that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I didn't even know I was pregnant. Thankfully avoided surgery and losing my tube, but the treatment and recovery was horrible. My mother was hospitalized again with another infection and spent 6 weeks in a nursing home.



August- Cleared to try again for a baby, my mom has recovered. Finally getting back to normal.



September- Conceived our little miracle on the first try. I was very nervous, to say the least. We were very afraid of another ectopic.



October- Saw our little peanut on U/S, tucked nicely in my uterus, with a very strong heartbeat.



November-Not much to report. Holidays, football, and family get togethers.



December- My first born turns four. She is growing so fast and turning into such a young lady. She is also very excited to be a big sister. We almost get our first White Christmas, it turned the ground white, just not enough to measure.



Here we are in January. Of course the most exciting thing about this month hasn't happened just yet, but it will tomorrow. We will find out if Jenna gets a brother or sister. I am so glad that she doesn't want one over the other. She just wants a baby to love. I will of course post again as soon as we know, I can't wait!

1 comment: